We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER to assist in the growth of Voluminant over the next decade.
Since 2004, Voluminant has been extremely successful, at-scale, winning work with some of the nation’s most successful companies and organizations, including SUPERVALU (now UNFI), Performance Food Group, dozens of smaller companies and family-owned and operated businesses, and government agencies including diplomatic posts overseas, the U.S. Department of State, and the United States Military. Voluminant has even worked with a professional major league professional hockey team.
The time has arrived to inject some new talent and blood into the management team-level of the venture.
Early on in the Voluminant president and founder’s career, he was looking one thing: a chance. He was energetic, immersed in cutting-edge technology, and full of ideas and the tenacity to go win new work. He was given that opportunity with a privately-owned productivity improvement company where he started in a tenuous, experimental management position at a ground-floor salary. Five years later, he was the chief of operations for a North American line of business. That company ultimately grew to achieve revenue close to $1 billion per year. In 2004, he left that company to start Voluminant.
Now, the founder and president of Voluminant is looking for someone who has that same energy, technology focus, and tenacity to grow and perpetuate Voluminant’s accomplishments. . .
Please send over a combined cover letter/resume introducing yourself and how you can help Voluminant continue to expand our products and services in both the federal government and commercial space.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Marketing experience using responsive mediums
- Outside sales experience with financial successes
- Ability to grow revenue and fiduciary accomplishments
- Recruiting experience and ability to build teams
- Front-facing public relations and training ability
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
- Experience in a startup environment and/or established consultancy
- Ability to manage time effectively to get things done
- Willingness to work with teams to establish accountability
- Experience proposing and winning work in the federal and commercial space
Voluminant is a company that has implemented performance-based compensation plans for our clients. This is a partner position which potentially provides the hired candidate a combination of salary + equity-based compensation. This is a potentially a very lucrative opportunity for the candidate who is able to convert potential, goals and energy into results.